Whether you are a commercial facility manager, project manager, or general business owner, your commercial unit is useful and functional as long as the HVAC system is operating correctly. But there are times when heating and cooling systems fail, no matter how well and efficiently they are maintained, and you need to call a professional.
However, just because an HVAC system loses efficiency doesn’t mean that it is broken down. It could be just a simple problem with air balancing, which means you will have inconsistent temperature and airflow most of the time.
What is HVAC Air Balancing?
Loose ducts, wrongly sized ducts, excessively long ducts, wrongly-set fans, leakages, clogged air filters, blockages, and damaged ducts can affect how an HVAC system cools or warms your shop or store.
Air balancing an HVAC system appropriately directs airflow efficiently to optimize the system’s design and overall performance. A well-air-balanced heating and cooling system will deliver the right amount of cold or hot air to every room in your commercial unit.
How is Air Balancing Done?
Air balancing of HVAC systems is carried out by trained and qualified personnel. When you contact our technicians, they will inspect the ducts, test the heat pumps, ACs, or furnace registers, and environmental factors such as humidity and temperature.
Our technicians will then analyze this information in specialized applications to determine airflow quality, air balancing requirements, and actions and decide whether to do predictive or proportional air balancing, depending on your model.
Top HVAC Air Balancing Solutions
Technicians can do the following to air balance and optimize air circulation:
- Cleaning the air filters.
- Offsetting the degrees set on the thermostats depending on what floor it is located.
- Checking, cleaning, or changing the filters.
- Preventing airflow restrictions by correcting sharp, long, obstructed, leaking, blocked, or wrongly-placed ductwork.
- Opening the vent register and adjust it accordingly.
- Increasing the speed of the blower fan and repositioning the dampers. Our technicians can install extra dampers, depending on the severity of the imbalance.
What Are the Top Benefits of Air Balancing Your HVAC System?
Here are some of the benefits of commercial air balancing:
- Easy fresh air adjustment lets you enjoy a consistent oxygen intake into your commercial facility.
- Air balancing helps do away with in-building contaminants such as molds and dust, thus enhancing indoor air quality in your shop or building.
- Businesses are expensive to run. Air balancing ensures that your HVAC system runs effectively without wasting energy, lowering your energy bills.
- Air correction ensures your ducting and fabrication are up to standard to prevent any leakages or blockages.
Work With the Best
When your HVAC system stops cooling your commercial store or building evenly or effectively, let our air balancing professionals get you back up a running.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us today for all your commercial or industrial HVAC needs.